- To create new work for the stage.
- To develop a working method which enables the full involvement of theatre practitioners from different disciplines at the earliest possible stage in the play-making process.
- To use this working method for the creation of new work, and to adapt this working method for the theatrical production of existing texts.
- To use modern theatre techniques to bring a vibrant, dynamic and, above all, entertaining form of story telling to the stage.
- To achieve excellence in performance through intelligence, integrity and passion.
- To produce work which is contemporary in thinking and which reflects the concerns and interests of the times, in order to attract a young theatre-going audience.
- To reach the widest available audience, by marketing the company’s work through as many media as possible.
- To establish direct contact with audiences through touring and workshops, by finding new venues and unusual locations to produce work, and to ensure access for all, including marginalized and/or disabled audiences.
Top of Page